John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:49:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Dates Announced  (Read 8669 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2011, 09:05:23 am »

John Mellencamp, the American rock singer/songwriter, is perhaps best known for his huge '80s hit 'Jack and Diane', which was taken from his fifth album 'American Fool'.

Over the course of his long career, John has sold over 40 million albums worldwide and amassed 22 Top 40 hits in the United States. In addition, he holds the record for the most tracks by a solo artist to hit number-one on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, with seven, and has been nominated for 13 Grammy Awards, winning one. His latest album, 'No Better Than This', was released on August 17, 2010 to widespread critical acclaim.

Mellencamp was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on March 10, 2008 by Billy Joel. If you like the sounds of Bob Dylan, Woody Guthrie and The Rolling Stones, you're gonna love this guy!

John Mellencamp, the American rock singer, will play the following July UK dates:

O2 Apollo Manchester – FRIDAY 1st July 2011
HMV Apollo Hammersmith London – SATURDAY 2nd July 2011

John Mellencamp UK Show Tickets are onsale from 9am on Friday 18th March.

http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/164175/9
Tiggerbengal
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2011, 01:00:23 pm »

Got my Hammersmith Apollo ticket this afternoon in the pre-sale. Can't wait, been a long time since his last London show I saw at Wembley Arena:)
scotlandbanff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 05:20:13 pm »

WAS JUST GOING TO BUY Glasgow ticket as soon as i noticed on facebook that show had been announced. But bad news i will be away in Gothenburgh seeing Iron Maiden and the Big 4 that week dont get home till 4th July. Cant believe it. Hopefully i will manage to get to a show somewhere else in Europe.

Cheers Ian(scotlandbanff)
bobcougarcat1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 07:18:59 am »

got my tickets in post this morning for manchester,this will be the first time i have seen him live can't wait.

(keeping it jm)bob
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 04:10:47 am »

Glasgow on the 3rd will be the first time I've seen JM since Birmingham '92 when I was sixteen years old!

Cannot wait, man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: