John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:52:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 26 june in the Hague - the Netherlands  (Read 25668 times)
mitch1982
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 10:12:46 pm »

He even played a request (Cherry Bomb) for a fan he met on the streets who kept insisting that John should play old song (to which John replied that he wants to look forward, I know he also met a fan in Copenhagen who asked the same, but I like the story anyway)

This just doesn't make sense to me. I mean I guess the same request could happen two shows in a row but a/ hasn't Cherry Bomb been played on the US tour? b/ what's different with Cherry Bomb than all the other old songs played without comments.

Just seemed like an odd intro to me in Copenhagen. Loved the show though.
Yes, we heard the same kind of intro./story on the North American legs of the tour, always involves some kind of fan requesting the song...could be in a diner, could be skating on the canal in Ottawa, Canada...adds some interest to the introduction I guess, but not real people it would seem.
Willem
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2011, 06:15:51 am »

Did someone in the Netherlands already recieve the merchandise packet which belongs to de ticket-de-luxe.
The compagnie who should take care for this, tuned-hospitality, does not react on e-mails too......?

Willem
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 08:11:39 am »

Did someone in the Netherlands already recieve the merchandise packet which belongs to de ticket-de-luxe.
The compagnie who should take care for this, tuned-hospitality, does not react on e-mails too......?

Willem

If you purchased a premium ticket package and haven't gotten you items please email us at [email protected] and we will help.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: