John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 05:54:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Change in Set List Conexus Arts Centre in Regina 4/23  (Read 6313 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2011, 11:50:01 am »

John took out Right Behind Me and added Easter Eve back in to the set list.

AUTHORITY SONG, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME, DEATH LETTER, JOHN COCKERS, WALK TALL, THE WEST END, CHECK IT OUT, SAVE SOME TIME TO DREAM, CHERRY BOMB, DON’T NEED THIS BODY, EASTER EVE, JACKIE BROWN, LONGEST DAYS,  JACK AND DIANE, SMALL TOWN, RAIN ON THE SCARECROW, PAPER IN FIRE, THE REAL LIFE, WHAT IF I CAME KNOCKING, IF I DIE SUDDEN, NO BETTER THAN THIS, PINK HOUSES AND R.O.C.K. IN THE U.S.A.
jakesmom204
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 02:27:39 pm »

He took out the best song to put in one of the other best songs.  I'm glad that I got to see both.  But I did wonder if he'd do Easter Eve on Easter Eve.
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 02:37:23 pm »

Please put Right Behind Me........Back into the setlist.  And Leave Easter Eve there too!  You did both in November!  This is your best album yet John, don't take the fan favorites out.
Your stories about the devil, never get old.  Ever!  They are so comical.  I love your banter before, during and after Right behind Me....Your musicians shine on the song, just like when you let the band shine performing Easter Eve when you are not in the spotlight. (Even though you always are in my eyes....)  Ames is your last  U.S. Theater Concert on this leg..... Sing and dance to both ............Please!?  Both songs are such a joy to watch you and your tight band perform...It don't get no better than this.......!  See you in Omaha and Ames,.... in a few days.....Yippee!  We are your die hard fans in the 3rd row orchestra pit....this week! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: