John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 01:53:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There's a white man, in a black hat  (Read 7194 times)
RSOX49FAN
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2011, 12:27:07 pm »

Thursday night in Lowell an older gentleman dressed in all black with a black hat, who had some sort of tag around his neck came down on the floor and stood a few rows in front of me and then at the end of the show as I was leaving the floor going up the stairs  he was standing there asking people if they liked the show. I looked at him and he said, "did you enjoy the show?" I said I loved it and asked him who he was. At first he said I'm nobody, I asked again, really, who are you you? He said he was a good friend of John's and the band. Did anyone see this man and does anyone know who he was? Just wondering if there was any truth to this or did he work at the auditorium.
susan_shanks
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 01:37:47 pm »

Thursday night in Lowell an older gentleman dressed in all black with a black hat, who had some sort of tag around his neck came down on the floor and stood a few rows in front of me and then at the end of the show as I was leaving the floor going up the stairs  he was standing there asking people if they liked the show. I looked at him and he said, "did you enjoy the show?" I said I loved it and asked him who he was. At first he said I'm nobody, I asked again, really, who are you you? He said he was a good friend of John's and the band. Did anyone see this man and does anyone know who he was? Just wondering if there was any truth to this or did he work at the auditorium.

That's really weird....I've never seen this happen before! But, ya never know!
dolly23
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 08:51:52 am »

Could it be Mr. Mellencamp, Sr.?
mbmurphy
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 04:51:26 pm »

There was a recent photo in a People's magazine that has John, his father and his son in the photo.  Check it out and see if this is what he looks like.  Actually, his father is very good looking, like John and looks rather young to be his Dad.  Its a recent issue, probably no more than a month old.  Good luck.  I am heading to Houston from New Orleans to see him in concert and am soooo excited.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: