John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 11:58:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowell, MA Front Row Upgrade Winner  (Read 4658 times)
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:36:51 am »

What a night! I sat in the front row of the John Mellencamp show in Lowell, MA because I was randomly picked for a seat upgrade for downloading my free MP3 download of No Better Than This.It was awesome! Here is a quick review of the show and a picture of me next to the stage!

The historic Lowell Memorial Auditorium  was the place to be on Thursday night when John Mellencamp and his band came to town on this cold night.  This was the opening show for the 2nd leg and the crowd was lively from the beginning.  After the opening movie, there was a brief intermission before the concert.  During the two hour concert there were many highlights including some cool rework of his hit songs.  For most of the night the crowd stood and they allowed the fans to move right up against the stage where there was great crowd interaction with John.  The setlist was similar to the first leg with a few changes like What If I Came Knocking replacing Human Wheels.

To all the Mellencamp fans that I met, see you at the next show.

Again, thanks for the upgrade!

Rob K
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: