How are your seats??

(1/2) > >>

mellenheadinohio:
With no 'official' fan club presale, I think some folks' expectations may have been low for seat availability.  How would you rate the tickets/seats you purchased through the presale?

richm752:
Front row in the balcony at the Ryman is mighty fine if you ask me.

jakesmom204:
ONly managed to get seats for Pittsburgh due to being away during the presales.  I will be keeping my eyes and ears open for any seats that become available at other locations within driving distance. Please keep me in mind if someone can't use a good seat ticket.

I also wish I had gone for a VIP seat at Heinz Hall.  I was so worried about actually getting one that I grabbed up a row D seat, not realizing there would be a pit area also. 

Dar

taz7676:
Got great seats! In South Bend 6th row center section, and in Chicago 1st row pit on Friday and 4th row pit for Saturday. Gonna have fun!

tedibayers:
Not great seats but I'm happy to be going. It's been a while since I've been able to go to a show. I'll be on the right aisle, you'll probably see me and my daughter fighting with security about dancing in the aisle. I just can not sit through a JM show.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page