John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 06:38:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: store  (Read 10559 times)
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2011, 12:05:54 pm »

Tony,

Is there a problem with the store?  I am trying to place an order and it won't let me go to the shopping cart to put in my cc info.  Can you help me?

Thanks,

Irene Marty
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 08:44:07 am »

Hmm I am seeing some broken image icons in the store/cart including the one for the CHECKOUT button which is on the right below the subtotal.

I have a request into the technical team at FanFire to look into it.

Please confirm that you can get items into your cart just that you can either find the button to check out or you can't get the process to work.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 12:03:23 am »

Hi Tony,

I can get the items into my cart but when I hit continue it won't bring me to the next page to put in my cc info.  I just keeps bringing me to the same page.  I even tried to hit the cart button.  I originally got to the store from the email, then I tried to sign in and then I tried thru the John Mellencamp website and went to shop.

I was hoping to get my order in so I could receive it by the Radio City concert but its not looking likely. Thanks for your help.

Irene
iamarty
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 12:21:06 pm »

Hi Tony,

I tried again this morning and lo and behold it worked!  Thank you for your help.  I'm hoping I get my new shirt and hoody before the show!

Thanks again.  We can always depend on you!

Regards,

Irene
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 03:46:50 pm »

Hi Tony,

I tried again this morning and lo and behold it worked!  Thank you for your help.  I'm hoping I get my new shirt and hoody before the show!

Thanks again.  We can always depend on you!

Regards,

Irene

Actually I got the word from the store tech people late yesterday they thought they had it fixed, thanks for the verification!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: