John Mellencamp Community
April 23, 2024, 09:12:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Elaine Featured on MySpace  (Read 6881 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2011, 10:05:27 am »

Elaine Irwin Speaks About Splitting With John Cougar Mellencamp For The First Time

Supermodel, Elaine Irwin recently separated from her husband, John Cougar Mellencamp after 18 years of marriage and it hasn't been the easiest split. But, she's all about the future and is undoubtedly the new "IT" girl on the market. GlobalGrind has the pleasure of speaking with this beautiful, legendary model for an EXCLUSIVE interview, and when asked about how she felt of her separation after 18 years, Irwin said, "The only thing certain in life is change itself. Change is good, some would say it is our greatest teacher, and I am embracing it". 

Elaine for years has been a model citizen, a blue girl in a red state. Elaine, the face of Almay Cosmetics, has always been thoughtful and outspoken about her political views. In 2004, she was an at-large delegate at the Democratic National Convention and has played a great role in helping President Obama achieve his goals and dreams. Speaking on her political thoughts, she told us, "I have beliefs and convictions that I won't compromise on. For instance 22 year old boys losing body parts over an unnecessary war, that was hard for me to stomach."

Elaine has for decades graced the covers of many magazines, including Vogue, which was shot by one of America's greatest photographers, Richard Avedon. She is raising her two children in Indiana and her beauty, inside and out, gets a GlobalGrind salute! She is a MODEL CITIZEN.

http://www.myspace.com/everything/article/2011/01/26/elaine-irwin-speaks-about-splitting-with-john-cougar-mellencamp-for-the-first-time#pm_cmp=mce_con_ent_box4_CH_EI
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:14:29 am »

here is the picture posted with the above article.

gorgeous as always!

mtotch123
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:51:39 pm »

She has such a distinctive look.  Years ago (before she married John) I used to get Victoria's Secret Catalogs and I always noticed her.  Then when she appeared on the WWW cover I immediately knew who it was.

Maybe we'll see more of her now.  She truly is one of a kind.

"-somedays I still don't know what to do-"

Mary in Michigan
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:24:48 pm »

she is gorgeous, I hope she continues to have a successful career.

"beige to beige thats all it is these days"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: