John Mellencamp Community
April 16, 2024, 07:42:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ill be at fox St. Louis  (Read 27506 times)
jcooperdj
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 08:12:37 pm »

sorry for the delay in replys but att turned of my dsl by accident.    Thanks littlesusie for making those shirts,  im sure JM would get a kick out of seeing that shirt in the audience!   if any of you are meeting anywhere let me know.     Im staying at the Pairtree inn owned by Drury and its as bout as close as you can get.   Its across from the Union Station where we all met after the Bob Costa show.    Wish you were all coming again.     
 jcooper
prefer2
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2010, 04:00:36 pm »

I have not seen the set list but dont know how to get it until after opening night.    Im in row c on the Left side     Maybe Ill see u there.     I may wear my  "The Sun never sets on the cool shirt..     Its a inside thing JM did on the Bob and Tom show   halarious skit.

I will be VIP PIT Row 3 seats 105/107
See ya there!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: