John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:59:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New album/tour in 2020?  (Read 9137 times)
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2020, 05:52:43 pm »

Any word on a possible new album and tour this year. The last five albums of new material have been outstanding, can't wait to see what John comes up with next.
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 08:59:13 am »

Any word on a possible new album and tour this year. The last five albums of new material have been outstanding, can't wait to see what John comes up with next.

The good news is John is in the studio recording new music!  Bad news no tour until 2021. Sad
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 03:35:52 am »

Good to hear he is the studio recording new stuff. 2021 - that's cool. Maybe he will come back to OZ then? We can only hope.
kstucker
K-Stu
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 02:35:29 pm »

This is fantastic news...new music AND a tour in 2021...CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! Grin
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 05:29:27 pm »

Well although i am bummed about no 2020 tour,  he deserves a break as he has been out every year for what, the last  years in a row?  My wallet will be a little heavier being as I won't have to go to 3 or 4 or 5 shows this year, and pay all the travel expenses associated with such. My wife might also appreciate the break, although she is always a good sport about my JM stalking,  oops I mean dedication!  Grin
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2020, 07:10:55 am »

It sure would be nice to get an update on the next album release, it's taking too damn long. Maybe John will surprise us with a double album, one can hope. Grin
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2020, 11:24:54 am »

I agree with everything that everyone is saying here,  ROCK ON JOHN!  I can't add better to everyone's comments here.   

I would  like to ask though, anyone out here have any idea whether there will be a genre change in this new material and is anyone collaborating with John on this new music?
SClikes
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 11:45:19 pm »

I give good wishes to John's upcoming album. I am very excited for your the new music.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: