John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:33:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Mellencamp.com With the 2nd Leg Pre-Sales  (Read 5387 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:10:29 pm »

Hey all,

We are looking for help to check the presales tomorrow!

With 14 shows going on sale at the same time tomorrow, and all of them offering both regular and premium tickets we just can't effectively check them all ourselves!

If you have time at 10 AM ET on Wednesday please help us check them by picking a show and checking it using the tips below.

KEY POINTS / WHAT TO WATCH FOR:

- Watch the Non Ticketmaster shows VERY closely. Most problems will be at these, either the links aren't right, or the password has to be in all CAPS etc.

- Try to buy both regular tickets with the password and Premium Ticket Packages but do it in seperate transactions

- If the show doesn't go up right away give it at least a few minutes, it's very common for Ticketmaster shows to go up a few minutes late.

- Carefully make sure to try the links, passwords, shopping carts looking for anything out of the ordinary, I want to know any about issues, glitches, weirdness, anything that doesn't seem smooth.

- Make sure that the Premium Packages are available to anyone and that they are not asking for a password for access.

WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO:

For each show when they go on sale at 10 AM do the following:

PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS FIRST! Check check your other shows/ticket types.

1. Use the password, using the link on Mellencamp.com to try to buy regular pre sale grade tickets
2. Using the link on Mellencamp.com try to buy premium ticket package tickets
3. Naturally only complete the purchase if YOU want the tickets, if not release them back from your cart.
4. As soon as you are done checking each show please drop an email to [email protected] with a report. Make sure to put in the subject if everything is OK or if there is a problem.
5. Keep the emails clear, but short and sweet. I will be juggling a lot of information and need to cut to the chase as quickly as possible.
6. Once you have checked your show(s) please go back after tickets have been on sale 10 minutes and do another check/report.
7. If you have time/desire please check a few more shows and drop me similar emails. There is nothing wrong with 5 different people checking any show.

HUGE THANK YOU'S TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!!

SAMPLE EMAILS

SUBJECT: Lowell Tickets - Everything OK

I had no problem pulling up regular tickets using the link and password on Mellencamp.com

I had no problems pulling up Premium tickets using the link on Mellencamp.com, Premium did not ask me for a password.

SUBJECT: Waterbury Tickets - Presale OK - Premium Not Available

I had no problem pulling up regular tickets using the link and password on Mellencamp.com

I HAD MAJOR problems pulling up Premium tickets using the link on Mellencamp.com, Premium  ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
millap
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 09:24:59 pm »

DC Presale - Ticketmaster is not allowing me to go to the Presale area to request tickets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: