John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:59:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Going to Edmonton?  (Read 11043 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:16:28 pm »

Tell us about it, plan a meet up, tell us what quality tickets you purchased!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
julesheart
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2010, 08:16:31 pm »

Can't wait to buy my tickets tomorrow! This is one performer I have never seen live and I am very excited!!
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 06:16:58 am »

you won't regret it!!  best show live ever!  good luck!
kato1964
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 08:13:57 pm »

My wife & I had front row center tickets for Saturday the 16th's show. JM was under the weather, and probably down in the dumps as well, having just lost a good friend. However he soldiered on, and gave a great show. We hadn't seen him since '88. I'd rather expected a 'greatest hits' show, but was pleasantly surprised, not only by the amount of newer material he played, but by the retooling of some of his classics. He's pushing 60, and not still trying to pretend he's 30. Great to see an artist of this caliber mature. Like a fine wine, John just gets better with age.
Highlight: When JM invited my wife up on stage to dance with him during R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. My wife's a great dancer, and she's still giddy over the experience. Something neither of us expected in our wildest dreams. She's not much of a singer, but John helped her through the end of the song, gave her a big kiss, and helped her down off stage before saying his goodnights. One we'll both remember forever. My wife is going to Germany with her sister later this year, and her trip dates coincide with JM's Germany dates. She's hoping to see him again. (and maybe get another chance a getting on stage with him again, I'm sure...lol)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: