John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 06:31:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: I need to get tickets. My daughter is 16yr and is the biggest mellenhead !!
send message - 0 (0%)
email - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: South Bend Indiana Concert 11/13  (Read 7569 times)
joannlalw
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2010, 05:08:43 pm »

MY daughter saw John in concert the summer of 2009. She is totally obsessed with him and his music. She has bought every cd, made posters for her room , and has learned to play the guitar by listeneing to his music. She knows everything about him and his music. I just need to get her to this concert.  I need help to get tickets!! thanks
hoss13820
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 05:46:50 pm »

Yeah! I really don’t get why the vinyl wouldn’t be the cd version just pressed on vinyl. Would love to hear the decision as to why the difference. Other than that I will say I am very happy with the vinyl
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: