John Mellencamp Community
November 22, 2019, 12:21:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mamasaken - X-orbitant  (Read 9625 times)
racketeer
gypooma
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2018, 08:32:25 am »

Anyway, it appears to me that johncougarmellon's latest work has taken a new direction that actually began in "sad clowns and hillbillies", and has continued on in his latest c.d. his work
that he does with other female vocalists who complement his karma so incredibly, include carlene carter and martina mcbride, does not appear in the last c.d., and although it is in good fun that I sing along toall roads to the river" (backup pat peterson) and "the mobile blues", that carlene cater matches, I constantly revert to "sad clowns...". I think one of my absolute favorites of all in life carry an invitation to share (or maybe revoked) to "hag a soul"... in one of his detours from protest to a seemingly virtual disappointment that he's dealing with, come towards an up in carlene carter's fun song about "the cops" who are "friendly" and the "extra piece of pie" that cougarmellon enjoys with his own backup on her solo...
And of course,"my baby's weary, but she can still sing"...yes. yes. yes "my soul has wings"...
I know for me, as an artist,too, that sometimes we need to be alone to get our heads together, and johncougarmellon writes this way, probably dealing with his own mind, of course, then shares it musically with a crowd of millions, yes, his "good and bad tunes".
We all want that "Void in his Heart" to "go away" and I hope that it has...
so...
I don't know if I want to continue along the same vein, though, and I don't know if I will continue to give his new turn of events in life an ear, only because he does seem to be moving on and I miss the unconditional l.u.v. that bolsters MY heart, as well, I am sure, as, of many.
So to him, many thanks for a good and positive ear, and hopefully, some of the new negativity will vanish with his new musical interest the "lovely, lovely mamasaken"!!!!!!!LOL...
My baby was still in her mama's arms
When you came to Chicago
Just to sing
We all knew the laughter
We all knew the tears
And we all played piano
Like we meant it, little bit
« Last Edit: Today at 11:11:41 am by racketeer » Logged

reisa gerber
Aeroplane2
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2018, 07:08:51 pm »

Racketeer, will this site let you or can you share a picture of this work?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: