John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:16:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THE VOICE JUDGE " JOHN MELLENCAMP"  (Read 4398 times)
KandieMCarmean
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:00:37 pm »

I truly believe that John needs to be a Voice Judge. He  needs to take Jennifers seat. I know the ratings would sky rocket with him on a chair. He would be so perfect for this. Hes been around longer than most and his talent is WAY better than MOST. Hopefully maybe he will get my letter and so will THE VOICE and my dream to see him turn a chair will come true. Love you Mr JOHN!!  Your fan, Kandie Carmean Trotwood, OHIO!
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 04:08:57 pm »

The last thing John needs is to be associated with ''The Voice'' in any way, shape, or form. Smiley
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 01:29:44 pm »

A guest judge, like Keith Urban perhaps... but listen to John's thoughts on the processes of the newer artists and then you may have a great insight to whether he'd do this or not.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: