John Mellencamp Community
July 19, 2018, 12:52:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Compliments  (Read 108 times)
racketeer
reisa gerber
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2018, 05:13:14 pm »

I enjoyed reading the article that was posted in this site about Carlene Carter Cash who has become a sister-type friend to johncougarmellon. I enjoy their harmonious karma together on his last album...another to come, I assume...I l.u.v. l.u.v. l u.v. "All night talk Radio" to that point where it has become a natural part of me... "A hundred thousand million souls..." Huh If you tell it straight, it could be a billion year old carbon, too...but the way that song sounds...the beautiful karma shines and its total loveliness is really immortal..and if course the neat part of rock and roll fame is that that kind of stuff lives past our hundred year type quotient..I know you guys don't need a private compliment! And the funny song "Sugar Hill Mountain" is fun too
Pilltime! Later
racketeer
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:26:50 pm by racketeer » Logged

reisa gerber
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: