John Mellencamp Community
June 18, 2018, 06:38:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone  (Read 74 times)
racketeer
reisa gerber
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2018, 07:12:10 pm »

I have the right to address the fellow members of the Community. I am as much an "all the time" thorn in the rose of "reality", as it goes, but I do feel a part. of everything. In the years 1978-1981,  I lived in New York City, the hub at the time of advanced human services. I was working full-time as a receptionist for a citywide public policy firm. On my birthday, although everyone else working in that agency had a party held for them, I got a rose in a vase... activist in dance and art as I later was able to script conversations
in lyrics and photography, painting "color by numbers" and "fly by night!"😗
Well...that was the year johncougarmellon hung out at the
Art Students League. So did my roommate at the residential program I attended...
Trailing behind, of course, but apparently semifunked...I was chatty this evening and I do not feel that my post should be conferred and passed over...it is typically my way to communicate and I feel I have an audience in this Community...Club. My postings were deleted by the mistaken reference to my prior site and now I have to start all over again.
Everyone.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:20:10 am by racketeer » Logged

reisa gerber
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: