John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 01:25:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloomington IN tour date? I hope ...  (Read 6389 times)
beanienutz
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2017, 06:12:37 pm »

Wondering if John will add a concert date for Bloomington, Indiana?? I hope!! Usually when he does its sometime Oct .... have not seen him live for a few years so hope it happens at IU Auditorium !!!!

Last time I tried was when Ghost Brothers played here at IUB, ,,,, unfortunately, the mgmt. at IU Aud. messed up with tickets, I had  row 2 tickets but later on they said they sold my seats to a "season" ticket holder. Then offered me awful seats. Really disappointed but I don't attribute this to John, but the poor management and sales at IU at the time.   Hope things have changed for the better now at IU.

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 07:02:16 pm »

Wondering if John will add a concert date for Bloomington, Indiana?? I hope!! Usually when he does its sometime Oct .... have not seen him live for a few years so hope it happens at IU Auditorium !!!!

Last time I tried was when Ghost Brothers played here at IUB, ,,,, unfortunately, the mgmt. at IU Aud. messed up with tickets, I had  row 2 tickets but later on they said they sold my seats to a "season" ticket holder. Then offered me awful seats. Really disappointed but I don't attribute this to John, but the poor management and sales at IU at the time.   Hope things have changed for the better now at IU.

No shows in Indiana, KY, OH or MI on the summer tour.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
dusty947
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 10:29:38 am »

Disappointed about the State Fairs.  He is in his prime at the Theaters.  We want more B sides.....His talent is off the charts. My humble opinion.... It will be a hit tour. (Can't always get what you want......) Release of the Chicago Plain Spoken filming would suffice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: