John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 10:53:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saratoga Show  (Read 5905 times)
Leslilalou
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2017, 01:54:47 pm »

Why isn't there starting times yet for the June 13th and14th shows yet? I bought tickets and am a little worried the show might not happen because when you search local shows, Saratoga doesn't even come up. Ironstone Amphitheater comes up, the next closest place but no Saratoga.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 10:37:43 am »

Why isn't there starting times yet for the June 13th and14th shows yet? I bought tickets and am a little worried the show might not happen because when you search local shows, Saratoga doesn't even come up. Ironstone Amphitheater comes up, the next closest place but no Saratoga.

The shows are firm, but the venue does not want to put on sale yet. It will still be several weeks until that show is officially announced and goes on sale from what we are told.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
lunworks
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 12:02:20 am »

Please can you tell me how large is that venue? And how far away from LA? The other shows in Ca. is at THe Greek and last I was there that place was a mess. So far from the band it was crazy. This is SUPER personal and I really wanted to get a great seat. I would appreciate any reply. I already feel strange posting it on a public board once not doing it several times but I love Johns music however this show I really don't want be in the back rear section of any venue : )
Thanks so much!
lunworks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: