John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 02:42:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i am new here and i have only been a fan of john mellcamp for a week or so  (Read 4867 times)
lovesjohnmellcamp
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2011, 10:08:12 pm »

i am new here and i have only been a fan of john mellcamp for a week or so i was listening to the song ROCK IN THE USE Grin  and love it my name is leah i grew up in indiana but now live in ky with my husband i do miss living in indiana a little but i love it here in lexington ky its so nice here if anyone has ever been through here your know what i mean here is a little more about me i suffer with chronic pain i have a diease called endometriosis,fibromyalgia how ever you spell it and both are very painful and have no cures yet for them and the list goes on and on of things i have thats causes my chronic pain listening to songs on youtube and just relaxing helps me cope sometimes with the pain i am in everyday there is times when i think i am not going to make it through the day because of the pain but i have to keep going in life no matter how bad i am hurting thats it for now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: