John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:02:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hershey 10/18 - 1 Loge ticket for sale - update - BELOW FACE VALUE  (Read 3794 times)
abbeyf
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2016, 12:32:20 pm »

I have a spare ticket for the Hershey show on October 18th.  It is the "Center Right" loge section - row CC (3rd row of the section) - seat 16.  Face value is $133, now offering for $85, but willing to consider other offers.  I will be attending and in the seat right next to this one, but would prefer Paypal and then I can email you the ticket or give it to you at the show.  Please message me if you are interested.  Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: