John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 12:06:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Christy Brinkley split!  (Read 8099 times)
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2016, 11:05:48 pm »

http://www.people.com/article/christie-brinkley-john-mellencamp-split-exclusive

I thought they made a real nice couple. It's a shame it didn't work out.   Cry
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 02:36:04 pm »

I KNEW this was going to happen. Hahah... I swear I can see into the future  Grin Roll Eyes
The reason why I knew it wasn't meant to be was because it seems like John is rushing into his relationships too much and too fast. That's my own personal opinion, but also I don't see how they're compatible at all. She's a big city girl, he's a small town guy. He should date small town girls. Now I do like Christie (she was born only a couple miles down the road from me in Monroe, MI) and of course I love John, but I don't see them really being anything more than friends. In my opinion, Elaine was the best girl he ever dated/married for him. She had the perfect energy for him and he even admitted she kept him level-heated at times. I still don't understand why they divorced. Was it so bad that they just couldn't work it out or were they lazy?

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: