John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 11:44:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello all !  (Read 6103 times)
JBLCENAFAN
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:12:19 pm »

I actually end up here because of Jimmy Buffett , I have listened to the 80's John stuff for years like I have The Best I Could Do , but this last year or so I have really gotten into story telling music as I call it and I have really started checking out John , I saw his show back in 2005 here , but there is so much going on and so many stories to hear , what a treasure chest of music he has ... watched the doc. on netflix recently , I remember him being on that Sammy Hagar show a few years back and was amazed about his passion for painting , so much to listen to lies ahead for me and the family !  Playing Cuttin' Heads as I type this !!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: