John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 06:50:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Eye T Shirt  (Read 6807 times)
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2016, 03:02:22 pm »

Were the black eye t shirts for sale during the spring leg of the Plain Spoken tour, if so, I hope they return for the last fall leg.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 04:35:47 pm »

I did see them at the show I went to this April. I suspect they were at all the shows. I'm pretty sure they will make a comeback this October. If not, you know you can buy it for the same price at his store. http://johnmellencamp.shop.livenation.com/product.aspx?pc=FXCTJME65337&cp=21262_23988 At least I THINK its the same price. I don't know. But I want it, too. He looks so freakin' HILARIOUS on that shirt. But the funniest thing of it all is that it's got "Mellencamp written all over it." I mean literally. It's totally a typical picture of him LOL.

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 09:28:13 am »

I did see them at the show I went to this April. I suspect they were at all the shows. I'm pretty sure they will make a comeback this October. If not, you know you can buy it for the same price at his store. http://johnmellencamp.shop.livenation.com/product.aspx?pc=FXCTJME65337&cp=21262_23988 At least I THINK its the same price. I don't know. But I want it, too. He looks so freakin' HILARIOUS on that shirt. But the funniest thing of it all is that it's got "Mellencamp written all over it." I mean literally. It's totally a typical picture of him LOL.

The shirt was available at the spring shows, but we never know when a shirt will be discontinued so if you want one we suggest you buy it it online. It's cheaper online than at shows normally, even with shipping.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: