John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 09:57:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JM Tribute band needs help  (Read 16380 times)
theojkett
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2015, 11:15:45 pm »

Hello everyone,

It's been years since I've logged in but I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself.  I am Ted and I am the lead singer and guitar player in "Human Wheels - Playing the Music of John  Mellencamp".  We are a Tribute band based in New Jersey.  We're coming up on our 15th year in existence.  We've played hundreds of shows in the New York area, a few in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and even one in Indiana a few years ago.  We play mostly his classic hits and that still gives us the opportunity to do a 2 hour show... non stop.

We finally have a good agent and 2016 is looking like it is going to be a really great year for us.  We'd like to get back out to Indiana, Ohio, Illinois and Kentucky... for that matter, anywhere in the midwest. Although our agent is actively contacting venues, I am reaching out to the people who know... you!  Where would you suggest as a great venue?  We're use to the large stages and lighting but we've done wineries and street festivals as well.

Anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated.  We are on Facebook and there is a link to our page on our website.  So if you have a moment, please visit our website and like our facebook page as well.  www.facebook.com/humanwheelsrocks  www.humanwheels.net

Thank you very much!!!  Hopefully, with your help we'll be playing in your "Small Town"... (couldn't resist)...

Ted
Human Wheels
www.humanwheels.net
[email protected]
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 07:38:04 pm »

If you have time to play here in Detroit, Michigan, please do so! Detroit rock city! Motown! We love rock and roll here. I saw John live he this year at the Detroit Opera House. Maybe you can try going there. Or the Royal Oak Music Theater in Royal Oak is also good. I also think the Michigan Theatre of Jackson, Michigan is cool, too, it's very old though.

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Jgmanns81
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 10:22:40 pm »

I don't know if you guys still tour but Seymour is where I live and we have a good few places to play and we get pretty excited about mellencamp anything around here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: