John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:53:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One catch-all JM forum would be better  (Read 77628 times)
Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2015, 04:44:25 am »

Hi Tony,

It's just my opinion - and I know I've brought this up before - but I really do feel that more traffic would be generated if we had just one main Mellencamp forum here.

There are just so many subforums here: I strongly believe that one main JM forum would engender more community spirit here and also, perhaps more importantly, generate more in the way of intelligent discussion of JM's music and what it's meant for a lot of us over the years.

Just a thought.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:54:56 am »

Hi Tony,

It's just my opinion - and I know I've brought this up before - but I really do feel that more traffic would be generated if we had just one main Mellencamp forum here.

There are just so many subforums here: I strongly believe that one main JM forum would engender more community spirit here and also, perhaps more importantly, generate more in the way of intelligent discussion of JM's music and what it's meant for a lot of us over the years.

Just a thought.

Thank you for the feedback, that very possibly will happen in the future.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 10:47:28 pm »

Can I make a suggestion as well? I notice you have child boards from the "No Better Than This" tour up since like, 2010. Why not hide those now and put up child boards for the "Plain Spoken" tour? So now it'll be easier to talk about specific shows in this tour. Or, is there just not enough traffic to organize it like this?

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: