John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 05:43:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Problem With The Mellencamp Store?  (Read 18609 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: August 28, 2015, 01:58:55 am »

Hi there, I've been having a problem here with the Official Mellencamp Store.
About 2 weeks ago, I purchased 4 items: 2 shirts, a poster, and a bracelet. I purchased them all at the same time, in the same "shopping cart" under the same account. A couple days ago, I got the shirts and the poster together in one package, but I did not get the bracelet. I am worried because I thought that I should have the bracelet by now and it hasn't come yet. Does the bracelet come separate, or did they forget to put it in the package? What should I do if I don't get my bracelet at all?
Another issue I am having is signing into my account. I tried to sign into my account to purchase something at the store today, and it's telling me that the Email I am using does not match any accounts on their list. I've tried everything and nothing seems to be working. What's very odd is that I just created an account and purchased those items about 2 weeks ago, and now I am unable to sign into that account. Is this a problem with the website, or do I just have to create a new account again?
And, one more question if you don't mind... is it possible to see the receipt of what I ordered or at least a list of what I previously ordered? I'm sure you have to be signed in to do that, but is there a way? When I purchased everything, I bookmarked the page that showed me what I purchased. But when I clicked on that bookmark today, the link was broken/didn't work. If I don't receive my bracelet, and I don't have the receipt to show, that's not very fair! I know for a fact I purchased it. What can I do!?

Thank you,
Brianna

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
sharonc
Administrator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 06:57:17 am »

You can email Live Nation Store Customer Service  http://johnmellencamp.shop.livenation.com/Help.aspx?band_id=2080
or call 1-800-767-7160. Let us know how you make out!

About 2 weeks ago, I purchased 4 items: 2 shirts, a poster, and a bracelet. I purchased them all at the same time, in the same "shopping cart" under the same account. A couple days ago, I got the shirts and the poster together in one package, but I did not get the bracelet. I am worried because I thought that I should have the bracelet by now and it hasn't come yet. Does the bracelet come separate, or did they forget to put it in the package? What should I do if I don't get my bracelet at all?
Another issue I am having is signing into my account. I tried to sign into my account to purchase something at the store today, and it's telling me that the Email I am using does not match any accounts on their list. I've tried everything and nothing seems to be working. What's very odd is that I just created an account and purchased those items about 2 weeks ago, and now I am unable to sign into that account. Is this a problem with the website, or do I just have to create a new account again?
And, one more question if you don't mind... is it possible to see the receipt of what I ordered or at least a list of what I previously ordered? I'm sure you have to be signed in to do that, but is there a way? When I purchased everything, I bookmarked the page that showed me what I purchased. But when I clicked on that bookmark today, the link was broken/didn't work. If I don't receive my bracelet, and I don't have the receipt to show, that's not very fair! I know for a fact I purchased it. What can I do!?

Thank you,
Brianna
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 03:01:06 pm »

Thank you,
Brianna

Sharon's direction is the best route, if you don't get help that way please email us at [email protected] with your order confirmation and a full recount of what has happened.

Live Nation has multiple warehouses often ship from different points and arrive at different times. Check your order in their system and it might show if there were multiple shipments.

Thanks!
Tony

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 11:35:54 am »

Oh thank you, I will contact them and let you know what happened. Thanks!!  Smiley

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 12:40:31 pm »

Ooooops... I didn't notice- I checked my Email again today, and I apparently missed the Email that was sent out about it. In the Email, they said that the manufacturer isn't making the product anymore. I must have skimmed through and missed the message. And I got my money back. Oops, I wish I would have looked a little better through my Email! Thanks for your help anyways, guys! At least I know his website didn't mess up.

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 04:36:39 am »

I also noticed there were problems with the pricing of some items. Some came up as $0.01. I ordered a few items and thought it was a once off special, needless to say the item that was $0.01 was not on the items that were confirmed via email- needless to say I paid postage for all the items...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 12:17:19 pm »

I also noticed there were problems with the pricing of some items. Some came up as $0.01. I ordered a few items and thought it was a once off special, needless to say the item that was $0.01 was not on the items that were confirmed via email- needless to say I paid postage for all the items...

If you were charged for shipping on anything that didn't ship send us an email at [email protected] with your order confirmation and we will help!

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 12:27:14 pm »

If you were charged for shipping on anything that didn't ship send us an email at [email protected] with your order confirmation and we will help!

I spoke with Live Nation Merchandise (the Mellencamp.com store), they said if you have any questions about your order to give them a call at Customer Service: 1-800-767-7160

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 06:37:31 am »

thanks for that cheers  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: