John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 01:11:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside Christie Brinkley and John Mellencamp's Hot New Romance  (Read 21172 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2015, 11:55:59 pm »

Just posting this for those who may care about this kind of thing and hadn't seen it, and for archival purposes if someone wants to look this story up years from now on this board. Nothing had been mentioned here about it.

Inside Christie Brinkley and John Mellencamp's Hot New Romance

It was far from a lonely ol’ night for Christie Brinkley and John Mellencamp.

After enjoying a romantic dinner together at The Bowery Hotel in NYC on Sept. 14, the cozy twosome — he was affectionate with Christie throughout the night — were smitten as they rode off together in John’s waiting limo.

The smiles continued two nights later, when Christie accompanied John to his performance on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Sept. 16. It may seems like an odd pairing, but mutual friends of the new couple are not surprised that the stunning supermodel, 61, and the 63 year-old rocker have hooked up. In fact, Christie and John first met more than 30 years ago when she was married to Billy Joel.

“John invited Billy to perform at a Farm Aid benefit in 1985,” says a source. “They all got along like a house afire.” All these years later, Christie and John are both single and have rekindled the spark they first felt.

Until now, a lasting relationship has evaded both stars. John’s endured the heartbreak of three divorces, and hasn’t been spotted with on-again, off-again girlfriend Meg Ryan since last November.

“John and Meg just could never get on the same page,” says the source. Ending the relationship was tough on John — he had become close to Meg’s 10-year-old daughter, Daisy — and for a while, he hoped for a reconciliation.

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/christie-brinkley-john-mellencamp-hot-new-romance-71429
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 12:06:51 am by walktall2010 » Logged
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 01:10:19 pm »

I knew about it. I wasn't surprised that he found another stunningly beautiful woman, lol. He's so funny, because he sings about being in a small town and stands for the common man- and yet he's dating all all these famous models and actors. John, you're not gonna die in a small town if you keep on dating all these famous women!!! Haha! Hey John, you can date me- I'm a simple small town girl! LOL
But, I guess he finds something special about Christie. But I've seen a recent interview of her and she seems so sweet and funny! Really, she's got a great personality from what I've seen. And she's from Michigan, just like me! Cheers to us Midwest/Michigander girls Cheesy I like Christie much, much better as a person than Meg from what I've seen. Still, I think he's better off dating me... Lolol sorry I just dream big! Smiley

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
dappledmoondays
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 12:17:37 pm »

I wish he would date you.  Maybe in 3 years. I hope so.  Wink
dappledmoondays
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 12:26:18 pm »

I would arm wrestle You for him also, but I am married to someone I married way back all because he looked just like him and still does. I married him in 85 when I was first crazy for John. Know you from youtube, so wanted to add this on for you. Otherwise I would maybe say such stuff like you. Love your enthusiasm for him always.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 11:05:17 pm »

LOLOL YEAH I wish too haha! Thanks for your kind words, you made me laugh tonight! Cheesy I think it's so funny how you married somebody and they look like John... sounds like something I would do when I'm older haha! Love crazy Mellencamp fans like myself!

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: