John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 02:11:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John Mellencamp Tribute  (Read 8752 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2015, 11:09:15 pm »

You know, John Mellencamp is underrated. That's no new news. But, being such a big fan of his, I wanted to seriously do something about this. I've bet on many forums, seen him in concert, and talked to hundreds of John Mellencamp fans. And one thing remains consistent between them all:
They all love and appreciate John and his music because he changed their life.
And I want to make more people aware of just how much John has changed our lives, and why. Listen, I just want to connect with other Mellencamp fans here. This is what this whole community is about, is it not? Let us all appreciate the man here and express why we love him so much. I love being a Mellencamp fan, not only because I love the man himself, but we're the most loyal and coolest fans! (John Mellencamp fans are special and we know it!)
So, if you find some time in your day, please watch and SHARE this short little video I created. I hope it'll make your day!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5l82z-TBHM

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: