John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:39:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You A True John Mellencamp Fan?  (Read 131738 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: July 30, 2015, 10:05:28 pm »

Are you a true Mellenhead? How much do you really KNOW about John "Cougar" Mellencamp? Take this little trivia to find out: some questions will be easy, others may be harder!
I created this quiz guys, so go "check it out", please! Thank you! Smiley

Click on this link to play: https://www.playbuzz.com/brianna27/are-you-a-true-john-mellencamp-fan

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 08:26:48 am »

I got 7 out of 15.  There were a few questions I had forgotten the answers to.

Mike
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 09:05:07 am »

Cool! Thank you for talking it! Smiley But most importantly, did I get all the information correct myself in the quiz? I just want to make sure I didn't type any false information.

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 01:07:17 pm »

He still has the vacation home in Tybee so that question could have more than one correct answer.

Lisa
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 01:11:40 pm »

Really? Thanks for telling me, I'll try to fix it. How many houses does he have? Lol

jerilee
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 12:38:00 pm »

I got 11 of the 15, but it didn't ask what his favorite soda is (Big Red)! I have a scrap book that I did when I was infatuated, but I am not anymore. I just have him at the top of my bucket list. #1 - meet him, #2 give him the scrap book. I have a pic of him when he was like 8. So cute. 16 Magazine gave away 16 of his "Kid Inside" albums and I won one of them. At 45 I finally got to see him in concert in Oklahoma and I made the heart sign with my hands and he pointed and smiled.

Sadly, I did have all of his albums up until 2009, then someone broke into our house and took that collection as well as many other things, but that is what I miss the most. Some of them I have not been able to replace.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 01:46:26 pm »

Somebody BROKE IN and stole your MELLENCAMP collection? That's odd (and sucks). I have John's autograph in my room right beside my bed. It's in a little frame and easily accessible in case of a natural disaster or something... Lololol and I have 4 dogs, 2 of them are pit bulls and my dad gas 3 guns... So nobody's stealing my Mellencamp stuff 😂
I hope you can find some of those missing /stolen things again. Only a heartless jackass would break in and steal things.

Maradona10
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 04:38:36 am »

I got 12; I'm a "Mellenhead", apparently.

I actually thought I would've done better after 26 years of being a fan, but hey.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2015, 04:30:12 pm »

Well, I admit, some of the questions were pretty hard if you haven't read up on him a lot or watched all his interviews. I'm thinking about making a quiz solely based on his songs next.

JMfaninTN
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 03:25:56 pm »

Disappointed! Only got 11 out of 15.  Smiley
edhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 05:52:41 pm »

Well well in 2020 the quiz is still there, and was pretty good!  I only got 9/15, i should do better.  would love to know who all the people are in the family photo after the wives/children question.  i wonder when that was taken, did not look like Elaine (but i could be wrong)  thanks for the quiz, make one about his music I might ace that one! 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: