John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 10:28:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos In Detroit, Michigan 2015  (Read 24064 times)
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2015, 12:27:08 pm »

I went to the SPECTACULAR show at The Detroit Opera House on June 10th, 2015 and here are some professional photos of the show. As you know, nobody was allowed to take photos or videos... it's extremely unfortunate too because a picture is a picture... does it matter if a professional took a photo or a fan? And I also got front row and John spoke to me and touched my hand three times... and I have no memory of it except these photos, which were taken way before that. (I know this because when he touched me, his jacket was off.) So unfortunetly, these are the only memories I will ever have of this very special John Mellencamp concert. I kinda hate the Detroit Opera House now. This just pisses me off that I can't just get a video or two... My memory is horrific already due to my ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). But anyway, I won't complain anymore because at least I got to go. And we shared smiled together. And he winked at me 10+ times. And I touched his gentle hands so much and he spoke to me, looking right into each other's bringht blue eyes... gosh, I'm falling in love with him SO BADLY. To bad I'm only 16.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.s.photos/media_set?set=a.10153301179340600.1073742153.551900599&type=3

http://photos.metrotimes.com/photos-john-mellencamp-performs-at-the-detroit-opera-house/#1

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 04:32:48 pm »

Thanks for the links, I agree that it is sad you cannot take a few pics for memories sake of an event you pay big bucks to.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 04:32:34 am by Swell67 » Logged
dappledmoondays
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 09:46:38 pm »

I am so sorry you did not get to take any photos. What a bummer for you since I know how important he is to you and the moment.   Sad
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 10:08:12 am »

I'm so sad but I got over it really quick lol. I actually still remember it all because I wrote it down. So glad I stayed up 'till 4am on a school night to write it all down lolI'll be seeing him live again this April and maybe I can sneak a few shots at this show

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: