John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 09:55:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Youngstown, Ohio  (Read 5209 times)
youngstown
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2015, 11:31:44 am »

So, is he going to play in Youngstown, Ohio?

From interview posted December 7, 2013:

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/john-mellencamp-working-on-new-album/

“I want to play places I haven’t played since the 1980s. I want to go to Hays, Kan. and Youngstown, Ohio. In the 1990s I kept playing these same f—in’ sheds and arenas. It was a drag. I’d walk in and realize I’d been in the dressing room fifty times before.”

springsteen
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 07:02:06 pm »

Yes, to answer my own question, lol,  he is playing Youngstown, Ohio in February 2019. Got tix today.

He played on the outskirts of Youngstown at the Canfield Fairgrounds in 2017 and it was an AMAZING show.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: