John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:00:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World tour  (Read 7576 times)
Alex1974
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2015, 11:29:56 pm »

I heard a rumour John may be planning to tour other parts of the world in 2016.  Do you know if this is true?  I would very much like to attend his show/s if he returns to the UK/Europe.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 03:11:01 pm »

I heard a rumour John may be planning to tour other parts of the world in 2016.  Do you know if this is true?  I would very much like to attend his show/s if he returns to the UK/Europe.

Nothing happening quite yet for Europe/UK. If John would decide to tour overseas it's probably Australia's turn before Europe. It was 2008 when he last went to AU, 2011 was when he want to Europe last.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Ivanvee
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 08:34:42 am »

TonyBClubManager

If John comes to Perth Australia (well over due) pass on my email and happy to have him stay over to save on expenses, in fact probably can find him a bed in most the major cities haha

An Australian tour is WELL OVERDUE and he wont go un-noticed or un appreciated down under, lets make it happen soon please.

Any talk/consideration at all of tour down under?

Ivan
blueridgekat
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:23:32 am »

Forget Nashville and please make a stop in Knoxville TN on the way to Australia !!

Come to K-town John !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: