John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:48:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta Show  (Read 5504 times)
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2015, 05:14:40 am »

Man the show was great.

How great?

Let me give you a barometer.

There are 6 of us friends that go to Mellencamp and Springsteen shows when we can.  I am hard core Mellencamp and another dude is hard core Springsteen and there are 4 that are neutral. The "neutral 4" are always saying Mellencamp was good but Springsteen was the bomb diggity.

We saw Springsteen back in April and Mellencamp the other night in Atlanta.   The "neutral 4" flipped and raved about how much better the Mellencamp show was than Springsteen.  I, of course, agree.  The show was fantastic.  I have been to 29 shows since 1987 and this was one of the best.  Thanks JM.  You are the man.  

Brad Sanders

PS I will be front row in Savannah in front of Wanchic.  Give me some high knuckles Grin
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 01:05:33 pm by bradsanders56 » Logged

Thank God for Forgiveness
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 09:14:45 am »

Awesome Brad! I'll be about 5 rows behind you! I cannot wait!

Lisa
Sk8ingMellenhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 01:37:22 pm »

Great that the neutral 4 raved about Mellencamp. I like both artists but if I had to pick between the two, it has to be John. I relate to his work much more. Saw his show on this tour and it was simply AMAZING. Bought tickets to 2 more shows this tour, couldn't pass up the opportunity.  Smiley

Sk8ingMellenhead

It's what you do and not what you say, if you're not part of the future then get out of the way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: