John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 01:18:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Mellencamp  (Read 4908 times)
gudpoet1
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2014, 01:49:34 pm »

Mr Mellencamp,

Sir, I have followed you since your beginning in music, I just wanted to say that your music and what it means has been an influence in my life since then. I have written music, poetry....and recently short stories.
     Your music has inspired me, outraged me and made me feel my own feelings about life in this world. To me....you are a genius. Your insight into the human condition is staggering to say the least, to me anyway.
     I loved "Troubled Man"....you have never let me down as a fan, and I hope you stick around and keep it going.

Sincerely,
Mike
gudpoet1
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 01:03:59 pm »

After looking at the site more closely, an it is a big site. (which is good). I feel I placed my post or comment in the wrong place.
If any mods can place it where it belongs, I would be truly grateful.

Sincerely,
Gudpoet
MIke
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: