John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:22:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bob Seger releases new album - Ride Out!  (Read 15789 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2014, 12:32:44 am »

Bob Seger is back with a new album called "Ride Out".  Check it out!  I hope you all like it.  You can buy it online wherever music is sold or at your local record store.

I've had a chance to listen to it a few times now and have to say, it's a pretty solid effort.

Mike
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 11:46:22 pm »

Heeeeey!!!!! How awesome is that- I never thought I'd find a Bob Seger group discussion on a John Mellencamp discussion! Amazing. Anyway, I'm a 15 year old girl and I completely idolize Bob Seger and John Mellencamp, lol! I live in Detroit, and I saw Bob Seger live twice on his new Ride Out tour- he ROCKS!!!!!!!! Just FANTASTIC! Cheesy I was in Row 6- and he pointed at me. I have a million videos and pictures of that. I also went backstage and met the band and managed to get Bob's autograph from his housekeeper, but I never actually met Bob Seger himself.
On the other hand, I have never seen John live, bit I REALLY want to. He'll be in Detroit on June 10th but we're low on money. I'm trying to save up everything possible because it would be a DREAM for me to see John live. I might just sob and cry if I don't see John live. Cry

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 07:13:43 pm »

It's great to see young people getting into classic rock acts.  I saw Bob Seger last year and earlier this year.  Both shows were great!  The album Ride Out is excellent!

Mike   
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 11:21:39 am »

Absolutely - I was there at the opening show in Saginaw, MI and the (almost) last in Detroit, MI and he killed it! To be 70 years old... Man I hope when I'm 70 I can sell out arenas like that LOL And yes, not a lot of folks my age know what REAL music is, it makes it hard for me to make friends and find people who want to go to concerts with me.

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: