John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 06:44:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: who is Peg?  (Read 8856 times)
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2014, 06:36:43 pm »

does anyone know who peg is. john mentioned sort of a girlfreind in the daytona beach news- journal and her name is peg.

i got this gut feeling............................again......................sigh...........................
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 07:13:59 pm »

''Mellencamp called his girlfriend "Peg," better known as actress Meg Ryan, and told her, "You wouldn't believe this town I'm in."  Grin
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 09:30:27 pm »

thanks kicker, and i saw the post of the  article it says "it is" and another one say "sort of."

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all i can say again is the new album and the songs fit jm very well, and i hear him singing about hisself. yeah hes a troubled man alright, he just hasnt caught up with himself yet.  his paintings so much anger is put on canvas. i have freinds who are artists they see the same thing. artists paint what they see and feel. well hes the one who has to live with his insides.

why doesnt he just say "meg" to clarify himself? or is there really a peg? oh well time will tell, lmao, it always does
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:36:33 pm »

"Peg" is Meg Ryans nickname/family name from when she was a kid. "Peg" is also the name of the portrait he did of her.

"Peg" = Meg Ryan.

They are obviously at  least still friends., nothing wrong with being friends with your ex.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 12:17:41 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 06:51:52 am »

i have freinds who are artists they see the same thing. artists paint what they see and feel. well hes the one who has to live with his insides.

I can't imagine someone who thinks like you do having many friends, much less artist friends.
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 05:14:32 pm »

i have freinds who are artists they see the same thing. artists paint what they see and feel. well hes the one who has to live with his insides.

I can't imagine someone who thinks like you do having many friends, much less artist friends.
im looking over these posts that i post and the others, funny i never made a direct hit at you or any of the other posters. do you see any? when you can find a direct hit from me to the other posters about this thread get back to me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: