John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 09:57:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New from Birmingham, Alabama  (Read 9346 times)
copper2448
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2015, 10:03:32 am »

I have been on this site for the last couple of years, but just now decided to post here. I have been a fan of John's since he first came out with "Pink Houses". I was just a kid, about 11 or 12 I guess. Since then, I have bought all of Johns music, learned about his life, and followed his career as it has grown so huge. He was just in Birmingham, and after around 30 years of loving him and his music I was finally able to see him in concert. It was my first time to see him live, and my 14 year old son went as well with me as his first ever concert. A first for us both! I must say, this concert was AMAZING!! John is still everything he has ever been, if not better!

And by the way, my name is Jenny! Sorry, just excited!!  Grin
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:05:43 am by copper2448 » Logged
Sk8ingMellenhead
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:28:18 am »

Nice to "meet" you Jenny. Glad to hear you finally got to see John and take your son to his first ever concert. His concert is AMAZING and worth every penny. So happy to know you both had a great time. John is one of the best and his music only continues to get better.  Smiley

Sk8ingMellenhead

It's what you do and not what you say, if you're not part of the future then get out of the way.
MrSickboy50
MrSickboy50
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 12:31:21 am »

Oh for REAL? I seriously thought I was the only person my age who loves John's music!!!!!! I am a 15 year old girl and I literally love John so much. I can't believe your son likes his music. He must be amazing, lol. I live in Detroit, though! Still, that's so cool you both had an amazing time at the concert... I never saw John live yet but he'll be here in Detroit on June 10th and I'm desperately trying to convince my mom to see him. We just need to get some more money. He sounds AWESOME in videos I have seen on YouTube.
Oh that reminds me! On Facebook I started my own John Mellencamp group. Anyone wanna join? Y'all can talk to me more on there. Long live John Mellencamp! Cool
https://www.facebook.com/groups/689168701193693/

I'm 19 years old and proud to be a hardcore John Mellencamp fan. - Brianna Hojnacki
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: