John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 05:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital Download  (Read 27673 times)
anncsmith
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2014, 04:47:46 pm »

Sorry if this has already been asked but how / where do we get the code for the digital download? Thanks ...
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 05:37:32 pm »

Sorry if this has already been asked but how / where do we get the code for the digital download? Thanks ...

Plain Spoken is not released until Tuesday, September 23rd.

Ticket buyers will receive an email from Republic Records once the album has been released and the download is ready. Purchases after Sept. 23 will receive the download within 7 days of order.

Please watch your email and the homepage of Mellencamp.com for updates!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
anncsmith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 05:50:17 pm »

Thank you ... can't wait
wilsonm

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 01:42:38 pm »

I bought my ticket through the venue's web site last week. It's now the afternoon of 11/23 and I haven't seen any emails regarding the album download yet. Should it have arrived already?

Thanks.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 01:55:48 pm »

I bought my ticket through the venue's web site last week. It's now the afternoon of 11/23 and I haven't seen any emails regarding the album download yet. Should it have arrived already?

Thanks.

I believe all of the Ticketmaster shows codes have gone out. There is a very good possibility not all non ticketmaster shows codes have not all gone out, so hang in there and check every few hours.

If you DO NOT get your codes today please forward your order confirmation showing how many tickets your purchased, your order email address and what show you purchased to [email protected]

If you DID get your codes please post here what show and what ticket seller!

dbbd

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 11:05:48 am »

Hello everyone.  Long time John Mellencamp fan, but new to the board.  I've wanted to see him live since I was 13 years old, and now I finally have the chance in LA on my birthday in 2015.

Anyway, I purchased my tickets through AXS, the Nokia Theater website, and I received my codes.

However, I can't seem to download the album.  I registered, put in the codes I received and when it went to the next page I only received a message saying "if you have problem downloading contact us".  That's what I did...was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

Either way, looking forward to July 2015!
CruzWilder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 11:43:57 am »

Got code for download, keep getting error saying the specific URL you are looking for is not valid, tried on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, enabled cookies etc. still cant get beyond error code. Below is URL and error message.

https://www.umgmusic.com/mellencamp/Page.aspx?PageID=8d2f3994-9c76-468d-94e7-69cde8c5bfce

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Notice: The specific URL you are trying to access is not valid. If you think this is caused by an error on our part, please contact us at http://help.neuroticmedia.net
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, 02:50:48 pm »

Hello everyone.  Long time John Mellencamp fan, but new to the board.  I've wanted to see him live since I was 13 years old, and now I finally have the chance in LA on my birthday in 2015.

Anyway, I purchased my tickets through AXS, the Nokia Theater website, and I received my codes.

However, I can't seem to download the album.  I registered, put in the codes I received and when it went to the next page I only received a message saying "if you have problem downloading contact us".  That's what I did...was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem?

Either way, looking forward to July 2015!

That is the sign of a bad code, some of the codes they sent out yesterday were flawed. Forward us your order confirmation to [email protected] and we will generate you new/replacement codes!

TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2014, 02:51:37 pm »

Got code for download, keep getting error saying the specific URL you are looking for is not valid, tried on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer, enabled cookies etc. still cant get beyond error code. Below is URL and error message.

https://www.umgmusic.com/mellencamp/Page.aspx?PageID=8d2f3994-9c76-468d-94e7-69cde8c5bfce

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Notice: The specific URL you are trying to access is not valid. If you think this is caused by an error on our part, please contact us at http://help.neuroticmedia.net

Have had 2 other reports of this midday ET, keep trying, it has to be a temporary website/internet problem as we have had no problem connecting to the site all day. Keep working with us here or via [email protected]

wilsonm

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2014, 03:15:42 pm »

Got mine after all ... thanks very much.
johndarner

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 05:01:33 am »

I bought two tickets to Cincinnati and haven't received the code yet. Anybody else have the sdame problem?
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 08:10:23 am »

I bought two tickets to Cincinnati and haven't received the code yet. Anybody else have the sdame problem?

Looks like Cincy show emails might have had an issue. In the meantime if you email your order confirmation to [email protected] we will send you out your codes.

mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2014, 10:07:01 pm »

i hope those of you who have received your codes have downloaded them.

this is one of JM's great pieces!!

and did you know that in this new age that we're in that one download equals the same as an album sale?  (it's hard to find places to even purchase a cd in person anymore).

so download, and share with friends if you have more than one!
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 07:09:33 pm »

HMV is still around in Canada.  I hope they continue to be for years to come.

Mike
pjs4925

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 12:16:20 pm »

I have bought tickets from box office on Oct 2nd and have not received my download. How do I get it???
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: