John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 03:51:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plain Spoken not produced by T-Bone?  (Read 10098 times)
hoss13820
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2014, 08:36:41 am »

There was early talk that T bone Burnet would return as producer, and some of the press stuff on the album has him on the project. I just read something that it was in fact self produced by John. What have others heard- I would be surprised if John didnt work with T Bone again, and would wonder what happen otherwise.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:37:21 am »

There was early talk that T bone Burnet would return as producer, and some of the press stuff on the album has him on the project. I just read something that it was in fact self produced by John. What have others heard- I would be surprised if John didnt work with T Bone again, and would wonder what happen otherwise.

T Bone is credited on the new album as Executive Producer

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
bradsanders56
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 12:51:04 pm »

T Bone is credited on the new album as Executive Producer

I hope this means T-Bone had little input.  I really love the creativity of JM's sounds.

Thank God for Forgiveness
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 10:39:42 pm »

The production of Plain Spoken is outstanding.  The sound is deep and rich.  John did a terrific job with T Bone Burnett on this recording.  They both work great together.

Mike
mellenheadinohio
Global Moderator
One of the Crazy Ones...

~~ Paula

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 10:11:14 pm »

one of his best!!

be sure to tell your friends about it, and use those free downloads (as each counts as a 'purchase' to help drive this up and keep it on the charts!)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 07:16:31 pm »

My Plain Spoken review is posted on iTunes.

Mike
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 07:20:31 pm »

My Plain Spoken review is posted on iTunes.

Mike

You should post it here and share it with us!

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: