John Mellencamp Community
March 19, 2024, 06:34:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Plain Spoken Tour Questions & Answers  (Read 235390 times)
Doctrix
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2015, 02:50:42 am »

I have a question about the Diamond package goodies.  Two items were sent, but there was a note about the poster.  It explained why it was not included, but no ETA. Does anyone know when the tour posters will be sent?

Also, I wanted to say that even though a "Meet & Greet" wasn't included with his VIP tickets, it was still worth every penny.  Third row center.  Cool

The posters just were printed and should be shipping out in the next week or so!
Yay!  I'll have to find a special frame for it.  Since I have quite few tour posters from various artists, I'll have to figure out where to put the JM.  He deserves to be among the best of the best.

And thank you for the quick reply.  I appreciate it.  Kiss
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2015, 07:54:33 am »

I have a question about the Diamond package goodies.  Two items were sent, but there was a note about the poster.  It explained why it was not included, but no ETA. Does anyone know when the tour posters will be sent?

Also, I wanted to say that even though a "Meet & Greet" wasn't included with his VIP tickets, it was still worth every penny.  Third row center.  Cool

The posters just were printed and should be shipping out in the next week or so

Tony; What is on the exclusive VIP poster this tour, and size please?

Thanks.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2015, 08:49:36 am »

The posters just were printed and should be shipping out in the next week or so

Tony; What is on the exclusive VIP poster this tour, and size please?

Thanks.

I do not have one, so I can't tell you the size, but they have shipped out for all of the Jan/Feb shows and will ship out this week/early next week for all of the March shows, so some folks should be able to reply.

The poster is an original new Mellencamp painting, so new I don't even have a title for it. It was something John wanted to use for this.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
shakeyjrc
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2015, 09:38:02 am »

Thanks Tony;

I know Mellencamp does not like live recordings particularly but I'd wish he would film a show for a Blu-ray release.
jetdogy

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2015, 10:48:29 pm »

The one great chance to meet my favorite singer and everything is going wrong with the new apartment, the car and everything.. Sad !!!
patio

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2015, 10:20:27 am »

With 34 days to go until Portland, Fresno and LA shows start, do we know when the diamond package merchandise will be shipping? I was thinking of using the messenger bag as part of my carry-on luggage:). Best regards to all
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2015, 08:38:25 am »

With 34 days to go until Portland, Fresno and LA shows start, do we know when the diamond package merchandise will be shipping? I was thinking of using the messenger bag as part of my carry-on luggage:). Best regards to all

The Diamond Package/VIP items typically arrive about a week before the show.

If you get close to your show and your items have not arrived please email [email protected] for an update. That is answered by AEG Live who is the tour promoter and vender for the Diamond Ticket Packages.

The items are not required to pick up your tickets/attend the show.

If there are any issues please keep us in the loop at [email protected]

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2015, 06:30:23 am »

Hi Tony, I have 2 questions...
Will John be touring Australia? Secondly any idea where and if he will be touring the states still this time next year? I ask because I will be in USA then and would love to see john perform. Thanks for your time syl
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2015, 08:08:18 am »

Hi Tony, I have 2 questions...
Will John be touring Australia? Secondly any idea where and if he will be touring the states still this time next year? I ask because I will be in USA then and would love to see john perform. Thanks for your time syl

We can only go on what John recently said on stage and in interview, he told crew see you in Australia early next year. That's about all we know at this point.

There are currently no US shows planned at the moment for 2016. Anything is possible as the 2015 tour went great, John was very happy and greatly enjoyed all of the shows/touring. But we are not currently expecting US 2016 touring.

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2015, 04:55:08 am »

Thanks for your reply. I hope he comes to oz again. Cheers Syl
Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2015, 05:13:16 am »

What is the policy about taking photos at shows with a phone or small camera or a regular travelling camera? Is it allowed? Can you get special permission from John and send them through to here for fan viewing only? I have often been curious of the protocols. Sorry for all the questions.
Syl 
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: August 26, 2015, 01:29:09 pm »

What is the policy about taking photos at shows with a phone or small camera or a regular travelling camera? Is it allowed? Can you get special permission from John and send them through to here for fan viewing only? I have often been curious of the protocols. Sorry for all the questions.
Syl 

Non pro cameras were allowed at the shows, but there was an announcement discouraging their use so not to distract the other concert goers. It talked about being a good citizen.

Swell67
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2015, 04:41:06 am »

Thanks for the info, good to know.  Smiley
cdcmb123

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2015, 02:42:23 am »

So very excited about John coming to Oz !! Been a huge fan for about 30 years. Missed the Day on the Green concert back in 08'due to Melbourne's bloody weather...want the VIP package but as a single Mum can't afford it so up in the nose bleed section I will probably be...just happy to be there!!! Really want a meet n greet though...now that would make my life complete!!!
J3nni3g

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2015, 04:54:30 pm »

Hi. Are premium packages available in this morning's presale for the Sydney show, or do I have to wait until tomorrow for the Dainty

Thanks Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: