John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 12:11:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a track listing for the new live album?  (Read 8870 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:00:00 pm »

On July 8th, 2014 John will release a new live album (just before he releases his new studio album Plain Spoken this fall) called "Trouble No More Live at Town Hall".  Will it only contain tracks from "Trouble No More"?  Is a track listing available? 

I am really looking forward to this live recording. (I'm sure I am not the only one)

Mike   
guitarman1980
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 02:18:53 pm »

Here ya go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trouble_No_More_Live_at_Town_Hall
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 02:39:41 pm »

Thanks!  I'm even more excited now.

Mike
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 07:26:59 pm »

Be wary of anything you read on Wikipedia -- there's every chance this is wrong. However, I can confirm that this is the exact setlist he played that night, so unless they are cutting a song or two out, this should be correct. By all accounts, it was a great performance. Many who were at this show have said as much.
guitarman1980
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 08:14:44 am »

I wonder why out of all of the live albums he could release, he releases this one. The recording of this concert has been available in trading circles for a long time, if I recall correctly. Oh well...glad he's releasing something that's live! Smiley
oberturn
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 10:35:40 am »

I think it was probably the most interesting JM show I ever attended other than the Pearl Doggy show in 1996.  Never forget being in Royce Hall that night.  Maybe this is why he picked trouble no more for the live album.

There is a time to cry and a time to get with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: