John Mellencamp Community
April 18, 2024, 05:53:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1986 Molly Meldrum Interview  (Read 7059 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:17:31 pm »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lq2ZoUcxAq4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lq2ZoUcxAq4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
JesseJoe
One of the Crazy Ones...
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 06:24:56 am »

Great interview, thanks for sharing it walktall. I could listen to his interviews for hours, a simple man, down to earth type of a guy he is for sure.  Smiley 

Your the best ~jm~  Cool

Well this earth is a graveyard it will swallow our bones, it was here long before us, it will be here when we're gone. ~JM~
MNorris149
Authority Fighter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 08:30:57 am »

Thanks for sharing Christine! Hope you are doing well! The last part of the interview really struck a chord with me. I truly believe that a lot of the country music out today is heavily influenced by John. Some of the artist do say he was a big influence while others don't. I guess that's okay because we Mellenheads sure do know where it's coming from! Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: