John Mellencamp Community
March 29, 2024, 09:50:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing my password  (Read 4747 times)
williehagfan1
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: March 02, 2014, 11:20:16 am »

Hello:

I'm sorry for taking up this space for something like this, but I had forgotten my password. I was sent a message giving me a new password which i appreciate you doing so. But, I'd like to change the password given to me to something that would be easier for me to remember. I can't see how I can do that on the website. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how I can accomplish this. Thanks!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 01:31:00 pm »

Hello:

I'm sorry for taking up this space for something like this, but I had forgotten my password. I was sent a message giving me a new password which i appreciate you doing so. But, I'd like to change the password given to me to something that would be easier for me to remember. I can't see how I can do that on the website. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me how I can accomplish this. Thanks!

Once logged into the website come here to the community. There is a profile link in the brown bar below your user name. Click on that link. Then on the left hand side there is an ACTIONS section that has Edit Profile.

You can edit all of your info/email/contact info, including your password by clicking there.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: