John Mellencamp Community
April 20, 2024, 06:29:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two versions of ''After Image''.  (Read 4566 times)
kicker
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »

I've had the first edition DVD since it was released back in 05, watched it a couple of times and my opinion WAS that it had great potential, but wasn't a very good film.

Last night while browsing Netflix i came across a version with some amazing scenes missing from the my DVD, it's a whole different ''and much better'' movie with their inclusion.

I've since found out there's a more recent release from 2011 and i'm wondering if this is the one i watched on Netflix, they're both listed at 92 minutes duration, could be an error.

I'd like to be sure before ordering this version, maybe Tony ''or someone'' could someone shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 09:14:48 am »

I've had the first edition DVD since it was released back in 05, watched it a couple of times and my opinion WAS that it had great potential, but wasn't a very good film.

Last night while browsing Netflix i came across a version with some amazing scenes missing from the my DVD, it's a whole different ''and much better'' movie with their inclusion.

I've since found out there's a more recent release from 2011 and i'm wondering if this is the one i watched on Netflix, they're both listed at 92 minutes duration, could be an error.

I'd like to be sure before ordering this version, maybe Tony ''or someone'' could someone shed some light on this, it would be much appreciated.

I suspect you could find the director online and pose that question to him. We never heard anything about any re-edit or re-release.

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: