John Mellencamp Community
March 28, 2024, 04:17:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A great new album!  (Read 6243 times)
Smalltownboy
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2014, 10:55:29 pm »

I recently bought an album by a band called The Fluffy Jackets.  Fighting Demons is the name of the record.  If you like rock and blues with some down and dirty guitar I great vocals, you'll really like this Fighting Demons.  Some very special guest appearances by Manny Charlton, (original Nazareth guitarist/songwriter and producer) Neil Murray, (bassist for Whitesnake) Robert Hall (Jerry Lee Lewis) to name a few.  The first single superb rocking' track and is called "Why Don't You Smile".  You can order Fighting Demons on iTunes and wherever CDs are sold.  It gets better with every listen.  I liked it the first time I heard it.    

Here is a review of the album. http://dmme.net/the-fluffy-jackets-fighting-demons

Please check it out and enjoy it as much as I am!  I would love to hear what others think.  I give it 5 stars out of 5.

Mike
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:01:06 pm by Smalltownboy » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: