Trivia Game

(1/3) > >>

jm_walktall:
I cannot believe ALL of our trivia questions and answers are GONE =(

Are there enough of us yet to play the Trivia Game?

kyralexis72:
With them all gone we can start fresh!!  Like it never happened...and for those of us with no memory, it will be all brand new again, lol!  If there are 2 of us, there are enough to get it started!  Go for it!!

TonyBClubManager:
They are still alive in the old message board if someone wants to copy/paste some of them over. I have turned on the hidden forums on the Club Cherry Bomb message board.

mellenheadinohio:
Quote from: TonyBClubManager on August 07, 2010, 08:50:08 pm

They are still alive in the old message board if someone wants to copy/paste some of them over. I have turned on the hidden forums on the Club Cherry Bomb message board.

Tony - i'm getting nothing.  i see the forum, but when i open it, there's nothing there

TonyBClubManager:
Took me a second to figure out how to see the old threads. On the CCB message board down at the bottom left below where the threads show be there is a box that says "Show:" and you have to drag that down and select "All dates" then the threads will appear!

Another tip for those wanting to harvest the content off of the Club message board is go into your My Home and then click display preferences. You can then tweak how many messages display on a page. Mine is set to 99 but I am not sure what the limit is.

In most browsers you could then just save the pages through the file/save menu. It would likely lose all images but the text would survive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page