John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 05:28:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Bloomington Ghost Brothers Show Added!  (Read 7977 times)
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2013, 03:06:15 pm »

Tickets are on sale now, the AEG site says soon, but they are available now.

Due to popular demand, a second show has been added in Bloomington IN at the Indiana University Auditorium for the Ghost Brothers of Darkland County Fall 2013 tour!

The newly announced show will take place on October 23. The tour begins at the IU Auditorium on October 10. Tickets are ON SALE NOW. Read the press release with tickets details on our Ghost Brothers Mini Site

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
drew
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 09:44:17 pm »

So Glad a 2 ed Show has been added. Is John Mellencamp and his going to be at the event and play?  JIM DREW  INDY  Cant wait to see this long awaited project!!!!
TonyBClubManager
Administrator
Mellencamp Authority

My Name: Tony

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 08:24:58 am »

So Glad a 2 ed Show has been added. Is John Mellencamp and his going to be at the event and play?  JIM DREW  INDY  Cant wait to see this long awaited project!!!!

John is not part of the stage show for Ghost Brothers, its the songs he wrote being performed by his band, but John will not be on stage and will not be touring with the show

TonyB Webmaster, Mellencamp.com
Email [email protected] for assistance or questions!
tommyh2os
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 12:38:36 pm »

Tickets are on sale now, the AEG site says soon, but they are available now.

Due to popular demand, a second show has been added in Bloomington IN at the Indiana University Auditorium for the Ghost Brothers of Darkland County Fall 2013 tour! <p>The newly announced show will take place on October 23. I was at the Show with my wife and we Loved the Show! I got a CD and a Poster and after the show I got Bruce Greenwood and some of the other Cast to Sign it...My Friends went to the 1st Showing in Bloomington and got some great Pictures of John and Stephen. I am telling everybody about this great Southern Gothic Musical.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: