John Mellencamp Community
April 27, 2024, 01:02:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: John and Meg Buy Paint in NYC  (Read 9446 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:55:47 am »

In This Photo: Meg Ryan and her partner John Mellencamp get flirty as they walk from Pearl Paint store, where Meg and John purchased a palette and some paints to Canal Street in New York City, to their mutual amusement John suddenly reached for Meg"s newsboy hat and pulled it off her head.

http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/74119/meg-ryan-and-her-partner-john-mellencamp-get-flirty-as-they-walk-from-pearl-paint-store-where-meg-and-john-purchased-a-palette-and-some-paints-to-canal-street-in-new-york-city_9.php
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 02:04:00 am by walktall2010 » Logged
Mellenfan71
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 08:27:56 am »

cute Smiley Maybe he's painting her apartment lol(or his paintings most likely)

she still looks great in a belly shirt
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:34:07 am by Mellenfan71 » Logged
WildNight
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 12:26:49 am »

These pictures are gross lol. Ugly ugly couple. They are happy though so thats good. Can't wait for some new music! Bring in 2014 and a new album.
sheilafarmer
One of the Crazy Ones...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 07:23:59 am »

She must have decided to take up painting with John.  
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 07:25:38 am by sheilafarmer » Logged
geegee
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 04:54:01 pm »

These pictures are gross lol. Ugly ugly couple. They are happy though so thats good. Can't wait for some new music! Bring in 2014 and a new album.
watch it wild night you mite get slammed for posting "ugly ugly couple" which i agree and yeah i think they got hitched and i can smell another howard stern interview and howard calling JM on his bs, again  lmao. i still dont think this is all gona last, and its so funny how all these candid shots that one can see on zimbio.com bout meg and john or just meg herself. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm meg must be paying the photographer purty good. is that girl pickin her nose behind them? if so i would be too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: