John Mellencamp Community
April 19, 2024, 10:20:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Visit Mellencamp.com's NEWS section for all of the latest updates!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Download Mellencamp's 2003 LA Show Now!  (Read 10889 times)
walktall2010
Global Moderator
Certified Mellenhead

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2010, 10:30:05 pm »

My final post on CCB will double as my first post on this new message board (yes, I changed my screen name for this board. I figured since we had to re-register that I'd go with something different). Click here to download John's terrific Trouble No More show at Royce Hall in Los Angeles on July 29, 2003.

Download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F6CEP603

Set list:
1. Stones In My Passway
2. Death Letter
3. To Washington
4. Highway 61
5. Baltimore Oriole
6. Joliet Bound
7. Down In The Bottom
8. Johnny Hart
9. Diamond Joe
10. John The Revelator
11. Small Town
12. Lafayette
13. End Of The World
14. Teardrops Will Fall
15. House Of The Rising Sun
16. Paper In Fire
17. Pink Houses
sugarmarie_1980
I'm ROCK-in' In The USA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:32:34 pm »

Thanks for the link! I'm trying to figure out if this was the copy that was floated around shortly after this show. I have one, but my copy doesn't seem to be the quality of the show you provided.

This getting older
Ain't for cowards
This getting older
Is a lot to go through
selena
Experienced Mellenhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 10:11:30 pm »

Thanks for posting this!  I really love Trouble No More but did not get to catch any shows from that time.  Amazing how John and the band can achieve the same level of excellent musicianship live as they do on the album.
theProudestMonkey
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 07:55:12 pm »

Thanks for the link. I'm downloading it right now! Does anybody know of any other great sounding bootlegs that are out there, especially from the last couple of years?
malc
Mellencamp Community Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 01:50:42 am »

Thanks for the down load, it will help to keep my JM addiction at bay it seems along time between Johns tours to the UK. itS a shame there aren't more DVDs of his live shows as he and his band are just one of the best bands I have ever seen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: